B.Tech Lateral Entry Examination ( LET 2018 ) which also known as DTE Kerala LET 2018 Notification announced by Director of Technical Education, Govt of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram for Diploma holders of Engineering / Technology.
- Official Website : http://admissions.dtekerala.gov.in/ - Register Now
- http://tekerala.org - Register Now
1. Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education or Institution under Govt of India, after undergoing regular course of 3-years in an approved institution are eligible for writing the entrance test.
2. Candidates who are appearing / appeared for the final year Diploma examination are also eligible to apply for the entrance test. Candidates should be required to produce marks list and pass certificate at the time of admission.
3. Candidate will be admitted only to the branch of engineering as per the equivalency given in official website.
1. Candidate have to pay Rs 750 /- for General candidates and Rs 375/- in case of SC / ST candidates.
2. Application fee paid in " Shakti Account" of the Joint Controller of Technical Examination from any branch of State Bank of Travancore or through online payment .
The entrance test will consist of 120 objective type questions for 360 marks in 2 hours duration. 3 marks for each correct answer, 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
1.Log on to the official website.
2. First complete the registration and obtain the login id (application no) and password. Do not forget to take the copy of the registration details. For resetting the password, the date of birth, mobile no & email id given at the time of registration are compulsory.
3. Hard copy of the application form, SBT Chelan & the Proforma for certificates will be obtained only after completing the online submission.
4. No Editing or Modification is allowed after confirming the Online submission of the application form.
5. Candidates are requested to remit the required fee as per Para 7 of the prospectus after online registration.
6. Upload a passport size photo of the candidate in jpg/jpeg format of size between 15 to 30 kb for online registration and affix the same photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer in the space provided in the hard copy of the application form.
7. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the duly filled application Form and the Application Number furnished may be used as the identification code for future reference.
8. The certificates required for supporting the claims are listed in the checklist. Candidates are requested to forward the copies of the certificates, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, along with the application form. Do not send original certificates along with the application and same can be produced before the Principal of the Engineering College at the time of admission.
9. Defective or incomplete applications will be rejected. Documents/Certificates furnished after the submission of the application will not be entertained under any circumstances.
10. The application forms shall be filled up strictly in accordance with the directions contained in the prospectus. No column shall be left blank.
11. Late applications will also be summarily rejected. The office of the JCTE will not be responsible for any postal delay /loss of applications.
12. It is mandatory to submit the downloaded hard copy of the application form along with original Chelan and copies of the certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer to “The Joint Controller of Technical Examinations, Kaimanam P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 040” in the envelope super scribed with “LET 2018” by Registered/Speed post or in person on or before 07/04/2018, 5 p.m..
Online registration alone is not a claim for appearing the examination.
13. Fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
14. The computer printout of the e-certificates (for community) issued by Village Officers & Tahsildar is also acceptable.