- Challenge Institute
- We guide our students through important career decisions and converting opportunities to results. We aim to be of help where their lecturers have abandoned them, when unforeseeable incidents delay their studying process, with providing quality classes tailored to the needs of the student. We also provide dedicated coaching classes for various competitive exams.We have an educational system where a multi-talented student is purely judged on the basis of what he writes on the exam day within the assigned time. A few subjects which require special attention are hurriedly finished just before the semester ends in many colleges leaving the students to study for themselves concepts which for many may prove to be quite complex. This may drain the morale out of any student and this is where we hope to be of help.
Sunday, 23 September 2018
Opening Date and Time for raising Objections 21-09-2018 11.00 hrs
Closing Date and Time for raising Objections 25-09-2018 23.55 hrs
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED WHILE RAISING OBJECTION :
The user ID to login into objection form will be the Registration number received by you at the time of Registration on your mobile and password will be the password received in your e-mail ID at the time of Registration.
1) Please read the instructions carefully before you start creating your objections.
2) Before stating your objection, go through the question and answers carefully.
3) Objections must be entered only in English. Ambiguous Objection may not be considered for evaluation.
4) Objections can be raised only against questions and their respective alternatives.
5) Objections once submitted cannot be edited later.
6) In the question paper view, the correct answer is marked by a green tick mark next to the option.
7) The question ID, which is used for all references, is mentioned to the right of the question.
8) The status of the question - whether you answered it or not, is also mentioned to the right of the question.
9) The option you chose during the exam is shown to the right of the question.
10) In the remarks column, enter your reason for objection clearly. Objections with no valid explanation or reference will not be taken into account and will be discarded.
NOTE 1: Answers are based on Provisional Answer Keys. Answer may change in the Answer Keys Finalized after Objection Management. Evaluation will be done on Final Answer Key.
RRB ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT & TECHNICIANS INCREASED.
RRBs have notified 26,502 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technicians.
These 26,502 vacancies are likely to be increased to about 60,000 vacancies.
For More information about this Pls Contact Challenge Palakkad